This post is kind of a continuation from Thanksgiving Day. While visiting the Morton's, Bethany mentioned she had never been shopping on Black Friday.
Well, that's all she had to say to me...cause actually I think it's sin if you have never gone, I believe there is a scripture somewhere about it, maybe even the 11th Commandment, there are 11 right???(don't quote me on that). So doing my spiritual duty, we planned it. So a few hours after we left, me and Shine came back to pick her up. Did I say 4 am??? Who said that time? I mean really...It should have been earlier...haha!!
Here's the fun we had....
Here we are a little after 4:00...gorgeous darling!!!!
Please Starbuck's open just for us, my eyes are not even open yet, but it's an emergency!!!!
I don't know why, they just won't open for a man in his jammies in the dark....

Oh!! that's why...they don't open til 5:00 am...but it's Black Friday..don't they have any Stbx specials??? Come on Stbx..keep up!!!!

Waiting in line to get into our first store..we must get our MP3 players...What? We're out here for that???

"Excuse me, Sir, did you know you are in your jammies in public???
Love ya Josh!!!
I don't know why, they just won't open for a man in his jammies in the dark....
Oh!! that's why...they don't open til 5:00 am...but it's Black Friday..don't they have any Stbx specials??? Come on Stbx..keep up!!!!
Waiting in line to get into our first store..we must get our MP3 players...What? We're out here for that???
"Excuse me, Sir, did you know you are in your jammies in public???
Love ya Josh!!!
(Actually, I must confess...we told Josh to wear his jammies, but the girls decided later to not wear our jammies...oopps!!
Josh didn't you get that email?...then all morning, every so often I would yell thru the store...the statement above, so everyone would look at him.)
Shine and Ws. Bethany shopping...This is trouble...
I just love this sign...I want it for the wall in my house at Christmas...
"Buddy the Elf here, what's your favorite color?"
First stop!

2nd stop...I'll stay in line at Old Navy..you run next store..we'll be done at the same time...
we have plenty of time to shop since the line goes all the way to the back of the store...Thx Josh!!! It would have taken us a lot longer without you..
2nd stop...I'll stay in line at Old Navy..you run next store..we'll be done at the same time...
Meet ya outside...

Look what we found....
Look what we found....
"How many shots do you want,Ms?"
"That many in one cup of coffee?"
"Oh my!!! He's an angry Elf...he must be a South pole Elf."

Next best place on earth...in the perfect order...the cups match this store...I love it!

I love this store..."Smiling's my Favorite"..."Santa's coming!!"

"Excuse me Sir...is this a weather watcher or am I on TV?"


Why are we going here? for who??

I love this girl!!! Adorable!!!
Next best place on earth...in the perfect order...the cups match this store...I love it!
I love this store..."Smiling's my Favorite"..."Santa's coming!!"
"Excuse me Sir...is this a weather watcher or am I on TV?"
Next stop...just for Doug...We love you Doug!!!
Why are we going here? for who??
I love this girl!!! Adorable!!!
Hostess with the Mostess!!!

I love this background...

Me and my favorite teen...Omg..she's as tall as me..

Back home so early? Oh yea..what time did we leave?
All our finds on the table...

Thank you Shine...you bought me a present...I love it!!!

What a mess we made...but a fun mess!!!
I love this background...
Me and my favorite teen...Omg..she's as tall as me..
Back home so early? Oh yea..what time did we leave?
All our finds on the table...
Thank you Shine...you bought me a present...I love it!!!
What a mess we made...but a fun mess!!!
We had a great shopping morning...I am so happy to have taken Ws. Bethany for her first Black Friday experience...
No fights, no pushing or shoving...just a man in his jammies!!!
I have experienced those before on Black Friday.
Hope some of you got to go out on that day...some great deals, if you're up for the fight...Great experience, if you have never done it, go for it...
It's a rush!!!
Sorry long post but it was a long but fast morning...
Til next Time with T!!!

9 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast! I guess I'm a sinner cuz I've never shopped on Black Friday! Can you believe that? :-)
How fun was that? I had fun just reading the post and looking at the pictures! Black Friday is so much fun. But you must, must, must go with fun people! Looks like you did T. That picture of Shine in her apron is so adorable. And Josh looks so cute in his jammies! Love ya Josh! Great post, thanks for sharing those pics.
Why wasn't I invited? Oh, that's right, I had to watch the kids. Oh my goodness, when did I have two more kids. I guess I forgot?!!Go figure!!
I just loved your post-n-pix. I made me smile to follow your journey on Friday. I love Sur La Table ... your post just reminded to go there tomorrow (my credit card doesn't thank you tho). Hi Evelyn (just saw your comment up there). Thanks for sharing, T!
I want to go with you next year, you make it look fun!
Ok now I am very very sad because O have never been shoppiong on Black Friday. The wyae that I went I was to young. So next year ti you and sami are flying out here so we can all go. Ok!
Someone give me my correcting pen! LOL. Just kidding Ash, well, kinda. haha.
Of course, we will fly out there Ash...I did not know you have never been. That is something I did not know of you...Why did you never tell me that...we would have gone all the time when you lived here...everyday would have been black friday...oh that makes me mad...
OMG Ang..I'm LOLing...that is so funny...so you!!
Post a Comment