Friday, December 5, 2008

December Layout!!

This is the last month/layout of my term on the Design Team at the store. It has been a lot of fun and of course, I will still be scrapping otherwise.
I am kind of sad, I really had a great time on the team. I used product that I have never used before or would not have chosen for myself and got out of my Kristi box...Sometimes, we don't know we are in a box until we have to get out of it. However, I will be running again next term...coming soon.
So here is the final layout this term....enjoy!!
This month, instead of a two-page layout...I did a 1 pg and a card. Just to mix it up a bit....
The patterned paper is from Pink Paislee, Sweet Cakes Collection...
The paper, rub-ons, and stickers are all from this paper collection
I love it!!!
Enjoy!!!
Til next Time with T!!!

4 comments:

Michael and Angela said...

So cute T! I think this one is my favorite! I love all the colors and the picture of Brooklin is perfect for it. Great job!!

Sheri Twing said...

T, I love this page! You did so good on it. Love the cute colors. And I agree with Ang, Brooklin's picture is perfect for it. Cute card too. I'm impressed!

Kristi said...

Thanks guys. I had fun with this one. I love working with all the bright colors.
Pretty soon we will be creating together.

Ashley said...

Cute page Ti. I love the pictures of sweet Brooklin. I can't wait for Christmas.