We got home the other day and there was a package on the porch...the kids automatically knew who it was from cause...well, it's a little obvious...
See what I mean, for yourself....
This is on every box Aunt Sheri sends to the kids...Brooklin always looks for it...that tells her who it's from..she says, "It says, Aunt Sheri misses you"...
scoot over Unle Rick, we are snuggly Gumps...especially in the cold, on flannel sheets...

This is Brooklin reading the box...
The kids love getting presents from Aunt Sheri...I'm sure everyone at the post office love the boxes...
They're even wrapped...pretty boxes...Is there one for T??




This is not a good picture of her present...it is a cute chipboard purse/book...it is pop up and interactive...I'll have to take some better pictures of it and post them...very different...cute!!
This is Brooklin reading the box...
The kids love getting presents from Aunt Sheri...I'm sure everyone at the post office love the boxes...
They're even wrapped...pretty boxes...Is there one for T??
Brooklin always has to go first...
This is not a good picture of her present...it is a cute chipboard purse/book...it is pop up and interactive...I'll have to take some better pictures of it and post them...very different...cute!!
Well, that was an early Christmas surprise from Aunt Sheri...the kids loved the presents very much...thanks for thinking of them.
Til next Time with T!!!!

7 comments:
Oh how sweet! Make me cry why don't you! I love these kids and miss them so much. Brooklin and Kameron are so cute on the videos. Shine must let you video her. She's absolutely gorgeous by the way. Thanks T for sharing the videos and pictures. Makes me glad to see them opening their presents.
So sweet! Boy do these kids have a precious aunt or what??
Yes, Kristi, I am still out there in blogland, just incognito! Or something like that. I opted out of the competition this time and I have been incredibly busy with babyproofing and trying to keep this little teething baby happy. She is needing a lot more attention than usual and I am pooped! Maybe I should do a post about that since I am writing a book on your comment page. Anyway, thanks for checking on me, it's great to hear from you. I feel like I know you so well and we hardly ever see each other, lol. I love reading everyone's blogs even when I'm being lazy about posting - so don't stop!!!
I love all these pictures and the videos are so funny! ReRe, I LOVE the box of Uncle Rick plugging his ears! That's too cute! I can't wait for you guys to come! It's going to be so much fun!! Alex is really looking forward to the Gingerbread houses with Kam and Brook, he's counting down the "sleeps" that's his thing "how many sleeps till Kameron and Brooklin come?" He loves you guys alot. :-)
Haha I love the videos. They are hilarious. I can't wait to squeeze the life out of those kids.
Larena..I know how busy little ones can be. I was letting you know we miss you.some of my posts have been very few and far between. I do feel that I know you more too. Now we just have to get the stbx to make it official.
you must brg the lil' Anastasia, so I can pinch and squeeze her cheeks..they're the best.
lv ya!!
Ang...I love Alex and counting his sleeps...it's almost here, our visit.
I can't wait for the visit and gingerbread houses and all the stuff. We are very excited...
Ash..we miss you bunches and can't wait to take over your room. Hopefully, you don't get sick of me and my children, it will be a long time...
Wow! Every kid should have an Auntie ReRe! When I saw those boxes and gifts wrapped and signed like that--amazing! Makes you want to cry! They say love is in the details ... well, this is about as good as it gets! Man, ya'll are gonna have some Christmas!
Yes, Teresa...Auntie ReRe is an awesome aunt to her kids...no doubt she is there 2nd mom.
I even love to get the box from Auntie ReRe...We should do better at sending stuff her way.
Post a Comment