Friday, September 5, 2008

One, of Many Busy Days!!!

This was quite a busy day....Kameron started soccer practice and it was
Brooklin's first day of Preschool.
This was somewhat of our schedule:
7:30-Shine/Kameron dropped off at school
8:30-Brooklin dropped off at school
9:00-I go to work
11:45-Leave work to pick up Brooklin
12:15-Errand
1:05-Shine to Cheer Practice
1:30-Pick up Kameron (early release)
2:00-Brooklin naps/Kameron homework/I eat lunch
2:30-Start an early dinner/phone calls/computer work
4:00-Pick up Shine from Cheer
4:30-Dinner
5:00-Kameron get ready for soccer/Shine homework & Piano
5:20-Dad takes Kameron to soccer
6:00-I leave for meeting
7:00-Kameron/Brook in bath
8:00-Kameron/Brooklin to bed
9:00-I come home from meeting
9:30-Make 4 lunches for tomorrow
Oh my!! That makes me tired.
Anyway, we almost missed the deadline for Kameron to get into soccer, we made it in by the hair on our chinny, chin, chin...He was so happy to have the same coach as last year as well as some of the teammates. His couch was great with the kids and soccer. So Kameron has practice 3xs this week but normally 2xs...Shine has practice 3xs a week...somedays she has to be there at 7 am which makes for a very early morning for us.
Here are some pics of Kameron at soccer practice.....




The next two pics are what happens when you give Kameron a goaly position...No, he is not trying to block the ball, he's dancing.
Well, I am very unsure of what is happening in this pic...maybe it's part of his dance routine??? Or not. What could be goin' on down there?
Moving on.......
Brooklin's was very excited to go back to school. She asked me on the way in the door..."Mommy, am I in Kindergarten?" I told her no but wow..too soon!!!
She has now started Pre-K prep for Kindergarten. She is happy to have one of the same teacher's she had last year...Mrs. Gallo. All her teacher's last year were amazed at what a tomboy she is...they told me that she doesn't ever play with the dolls or other girl items but she plays with Legos, blocks, trucks...they all told me how impressed the boys were with how high she could build her Lego's and blocks. They said the boys would get frustrated because they couldn't build them as high as her without them falling over.
She's had a lot of practice with her brother and his Lego's.
So here are some pics of her first day....
By the way, the cute lunch box she bought in Nashville while we were visiting our family. She loved that store, but for some reason we had to leave earlier than what we expected...huh Ash?
As we walked into the school.....

Brooklin always stops to smell the flowers, no matter how busy she is, or anyone else for that matter....
A nice welcome from her teachers....
Well of course, Nemo went to school...animals are not allowed but he is not an animal...he is a fish. Nemo hung out in Brooklin's cubby for the morning.
I love their little sinks and toilets...they are just their size...they have automatic faucets too.
The classroom apple tree....
Brooklin's apple on the tree....
No matter how busy it gets I am trying to make sure I enjoy these kids...time goes too fast.

Til next Time with T!!!!

3 comments:

Rick and Sheri said...

Oh my, this is sooo cute! I miss these days with the kids so much. Bubba Gump is too cool in his uniform. He is so big! I love his "goalie-jig". He's going to be great this year. Brooklin's school is so cute. I so wish I could have been there for her first day of Pre-K. The class is really cute. My favorite picture is Nemo in her cubby, just watching with those big eyes, like he's waiting for her to finish her day! Yes, enjoy these days...they do go fast! Give them kisses from their Aunt Sheri!

Michael and Angela said...

Sheesh, I'm pooped just reading this! :-) Love all your pictures, and I agree with Sheri, my favorite is Nemo in the cubby! Kameron is so funny...How I would love to see him do his little jig out on the field! Tell them I love them too!

Ashley said...

Omg Ti your day makes me tired just reading it. Kameron looks so big and he is so cute doing his little dance. And I miss Nemo. We spent some much needed time together when he was here in Nashville. Brooklin is just to cute!!