I'm back!!!!!
I have been gone the last 4 days that's why you haven't seen me post on the blog in a little bit. I have missed blog land though!!!
Well, I thought I would put a couple pics on the blog of where I was. I went on a ladies retreat with the church. We had a good time, however, I worked most of the time. I enjoy what I do but I still got a little tired.
The retreat was called "OC Road Trip". It was held down south in Orange County(OC). There is an awesome mall down there. Anything you could want. Crate n Barrel, The Container Store, however, I did not get a chance to look for a scrapbook store. I should have searched before I went. Anyway, our speaker was great. Her name was Jillian Chambers, from Oasis Center in Nashville. I had a great time with her and her assistant, Karen. It was great to meet someone that does the same job I do. I thought I was all alone. LOL!!
Anyway, here are a few pics......
This is Pastor Jillians assistant, Karen.....
Charlie's Angels...well, maybe assistants to the Angels...LOL!!
Being silly.

Pastor Jillian and Karen, we had a great time with you...I hope to see you soon.
These are just a few pics from the OC...I had a good time, however, my fam was glad to see me come home.
I'll post again soon.
Till next Time with T!!!

6 comments:
T, your pics are great. Looks like you were having fun even though I know you worked very hard! You do your job with excellence! I'm sure your family was glad to have you home.
Cute pics, looks like you had yourself some fun! :-) Miss you!
KRISTI!!!
OMG I LOVE ALL YOUR PICTURES!! HAHA THANKS FOR THE TEXT TODAY! AND NO WORRIES I KNOW BETTER NOW TO TELL YOU THESE SORTS OF THINGS!!!
HEHE
LOVE YOU TONS!
YOUR KIDS NANNY
Yea!!Bethany...thanks for the comment. I will be checking yours soon...One rule of blogging is you must update regularly...like every other day...at least. It is so much fun...and very relaxing.
Lv ya and tlk to you soon.
Check back soon.
Ti is that directed at me. Ok ok I know I don't update regulary but I've been busy. I have been planning events and we got a lot of new equipment lately. Just give a girl a break!! We'll looks like you have so much.
Ash...no it was not directed at you. I am talking to myself. I was not even thinking of you when I said that.I was just giving bethany the rules.
Lv ya.
Post a Comment