Monday, September 1, 2008

My Shine!!!

In between the Big Nashville trip details, I have some great news.

Shine made the 2008-2009 Rio Cheer Team!!!!!

But wait that's not all.......

In addition, to the regular team she also made the Competition Team!!!

After all the tryouts, practice, cheer camps and hard work you made it again, Shine!!! And no one is more proud of you than me and Dad. You're our girl!!!!You also have worked so hard at keeping your grades to the standard of an athlete. You're awesome!!!

We are so proud of you Shine!!! You do such a great job at cheer as well as many other things. We love you so much and are so blessed to have you in our lives. Your team is lucky to have such a great cheerleader on their team.

Congrats Shine!!!

We love you!!!!!

Til next Time with T!!!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Congratulations Samie!!! I am so proud of you. You've done a lot more than I could of done in cheer. I couldn't even make the team. Oh well no hard feelings. I lve you sami.

Michael and Angela said...

Congratulations Shine! You are growing up into such a beautiful young lady! And you look so dang cute in your cheer uniform! I wish I could be there to go to your cheer competitions. The ONE we went to last year was so much fun! Congrats again Shine Shine! We love and miss you!

Sheri Twing said...

Oh my Shine! Just looking at you takes my breath away because you have grown into such a beautiful young lady! I know you're a great cheerleader because we've watched you. You are awesome and they are lucky to have you on the team! Your uniform is SO SO cute on you! Make sure your mom takes lots of pictures and videos of you cheering so we can see.....I'll miss coming to see you in person. Love you Shine! YOU ROCK!