Team meeting....Kameron looks like Hugo standing like that.. Sissy is such a good cheerleader for Kameron...she loves watching him play.
Kameron doesn't like being a goaly...however, he looks very cute in the goaly shirt....he ends up trying to play when the ball comes his way...wow, that's a serious look on his face. He stopped the other team from scoring 3x's, and missed one.
Good job Kameron!!! Yeah Team!!!! They won the game 11-7...
Soon after Kameron's game we headed for the last hour of Shine's game...
The team cheer....I personally think Shine is the most beautiful...she's the tallest one, front and center.
Some video of Shine cheering....
On to Brooklin....I took this video when I heard Shine playing the piano...Brooklin heard her, got her drum and started playing with her drum, but when she played she was playing in time with the beats of Shine playing the piano. I just thought it was so cool to hear her play with Shine...
Here it is....
Another one that shows both of them...
Well, that's it for a Saturday morning and afternoon. It's just about as busy as a weekday. I am making the decision to enjoy my children while their at this young age.
Til next Time with T!!!

6 comments:
Aww T, I love it! I love that you shared video. Just make them LONGER! Kameron looks so big playing soccer. And he looks so serious in the goalie shirt. I agree, Shine is the best and most beautiful cheerleader of them all. She is great at cheer! Brooklin is so adorable playing her drum. And her beautiful huge smile just knowing you are videoing her is so cute. I love and miss these kids so, so much! Give them all a kiss and a great big hug from me! Love you all.
Aww they are all so cute ti. Sami is getting so big and she is looking older as well. Kameron does resemble Hugo in a lot of ways. Take some video of Kamreons soccer game so we can see him play. Brooklin is so adorable and I am surprised that she was playing along with beats. I love you guys all so much and miss you just as much.
So cute T! I love Kam in his soccer get-up, and Shine, well, hmmm, I see she's a "Titan" I think that's a hint hint there from God...Ehem, Tennesee TITANS! LOL. Ok, and Brooklin is following in Uncle Mikey and Uncle Ricks steps in this one! I love the videos, and I agree, they need to be longer! Give them all a big hug from me and my family too k? We love you guys and miss you SO much!
You all know how hard it is to get a pic of my family...well, the video is even worse. It's almost impossible.
Good one Ang..TN Titans. I hadn't thought of that one. Very sneaky you are. Hugo just laughed.
Yes, Ash it's pretty scary at how old Shine is looking. I'm just getting younger, she's taking all my age. haha!
Sis, the kids miss you too.
We all miss you all very much...
Yeah, Unel Rick already got the Titans thing....when I was helping with her flags for her cupcakes, he saw them and said, "Titans? Get it, Tennessee Titans!" I think he thought it was a sign too! Titan fever is HUGE here so she'd fit right in! I know, I know, but can't a girl dream????
Dream baby, Dream!!!!
What do we have w/o those..
I could see it now...she shows up to the TN Titan game in her uniform...that would be hilarious.
Except I don't need anymore heads turning her way.
Post a Comment