Thursday, September 4, 2008

8 Years!!

Happy Anniversary Babe!!!

I Love You!!!

I can't believe it's been 8 years for us as of Sept 2!! I was thinking about how long 8 years really is...it has gone fast but that's seems like such a long time.

Although this particular day was filled with the normal day to day activities, we still took some time after kids went to bed to recap our 8 years.
Amazing, some of the stuff our marriage has made it thru. When all circumstances, people and sometimes our own doubts, told us we wouldn't make it...well, we have!!! We've made mistakes just like anyone else, have gone thru some could've, should've, maybe's and can'ts...but now when I look back our marriage has come a long way in these 8 years. Now it seems like it takes a lot for something to get to us. I am very thankful for those questionable hard times.
Thanks to all of you out there that gave us godly wisdom and advice. Some of it, we listened to and some things we have just learned the hard way.
Hugo....I Love you very much and would make the same decision to be your wife, a second, third or more times. You are a great husband, father and friend.
I love the way you think about life situations and hard times...I have learned so much from you especially with looking at things from a different perspective. You have a gift of always always giving people the benefit of the doubt and looking at things from their perspective. That has helped me a lot.
You have always sacrificed whatever you needed to, to make sure we all have had what we needed or wanted. Necessity or not!!!
As crazy as your surprises have made me over the years...I love them!!! The first one of our marriage was in Mexico, remember?
We have had some great times with lots of fun and laughter...we have always had children since day one we met thru today and I love the father you are to them. We haven't always had that alone time that a lot of marriages get. You have always been patient with that.

I am very proud as your wife and mother of our children to be a part of you.
Thank you for the great life you have given us.

I Love You, Hugo!!!
Happy Anniversary!!!!!

We laughed so much at this photo...I took it holding the camera out in front of us...when I looked at the digital pic after we took it, this is what I saw.

Til next Time with T!!!!

8 comments:

Michael and Angela said...

Congratulations guys! Hugo, as big of a butt as you are sometimes, you are still a GOOD man! :-) Thanks for taking care of my sister in law and my nieces and nephew so well! And T, the last picture, is SO Hugo! LOL.
Love you guys!
Ang.

Kristi said...

Thanks Ang..You guys are right behind us in years. So you think Hugo is a butt? I never knew that of you. I don't think so...well, love is blind, I guess. LOL!!!
Love and miss you!!!
T

Jocelyn Lykins said...

Happy Anniversary!
At least Hugo will be in and take pictures with you!

Kristi said...

Thanks Jocelyn,
Pictures in this family...non-negotionable...You sign a prenump before you are even married.
HAHA!!! He loves the pictures after I'm done. I think he just endures it especially after 5-6 trys...well, I don't have to explain that to you...you are the one that takes all my family photos.
thanks again.

Ramirez Family said...

Happy Anniversary Guys!!!!! You are awesome and fun to watch. I have seen you guys have so much fun and then seen times when you were having a tough time but I have always seen you come out so much stronger. We are very proud of you. Love Ya!!!!!

Rick and Sheri said...

Congrats you two! You have come so far and you guys have grown so much. You are blessed with a great family and have much to be thankful for. We miss you both so much and miss our family gatherings with Hugo being goofy! Yes, I think I even miss him! I think Angela means that in a good way about him being a butt! A fun kind of way. Here I am interpretting for everyone. Anyway, hope you guys had a good anniversary.

Kristi said...

I know Ang was teasing and I know he can be a butt too. haha!!
Lv ya

Michael and Angela said...

Hey, I just read your comments back...And yes, of course I mean a butt in a good way...It makes me laugh some of the things he does!! :-)