Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bling Picture Frame

Well, what a week we've had so far. Super busy. 
It seems we all have been going in many different directions and lots of new stuff happening.
We have also been planning Kameron's 9th birthday party.
I will be posting pictures here when we're done.
I think it will be so fun.

In the meantime, here's a quick project my daughter made for her friends birthday this week.
She wanted to give her something handmade. Here's what we came up with. 
A picture of the two of them in a decorated frame.


It's hard to believe that my little Shine is 3 years younger than her friend.
She looks as old as her friend. Where does the time go?

She made the flower herself and added the bling and "Friends" to the top.
It turned out great and Renee loved it.
Apparently it matches her room. 
Great job Shine!
Well, that's it for now. Been creating a lot of stuff lately, mostly layouts. 
I will be posting those very soon. 

Have a great rest of the week!!

Til next Time with T!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Shine, did an awesome job on this frame for her friend! 'Looks like artistic talent runs in the family, wink!

Sheri Twing said...

Aww how cute that is! Shine is so beautiful! I can't believe how grown up she is. Miss her so much! I'm sure her friend loved her special gift. I know her Aunt Sheri would love it! ;)