Saturday, March 12, 2011

Kameron's Invention

I was out of the house one night this week,when I came home, Kameron shared with me that he made something while I was gone. 
I asked him what he had made. He answered, "A flashlight".
I wondered for a second, a paper flashlight with a paper bulb, etc.
Well, I was quite surprised when he told me that it actually lit up.
Then I asked to see it.
Here's what he brought to me.
A closeup..
I asked him if he made it himself and he said he did.  He shared with me that he had to ask his dad for some wire and how to strip the wire. The rest he put together on his own. 
Pretty cool huh?

It doesn't really surprise me that he created this. 
I know he is very capable of making something like this.

Great job Kameron!!
Mom is sooooo proud of you!! 
See I told you I would put your creation on my blog :))
Always!! 

Hope you're having a great Saturday!! 

Til next Time with T!!!

1 comment:

Sheri Twing said...

Oh my goodness! This doesn't surprise me at all. This kid is so smart and is always coming up with stuff like this. Reminds me of his Uncle Mike when he was younger! That is so cool Kameron!