Wow!! One year ago today, I was in a hospital bed holding and feeding my sweet Adoration.
She is such a blessing to our whole family.
We all ask each other all the time, "What did we do without her?"
She was a surprise to us all but the best surprise ever.
I really do not know how time travels so fast.
I think as a mom, no matter how much time you have with them, you always feel like it wasn't enough time, and you always want more time.
Happy Birthday to our Sweet Adoration Capri!!
We love you very much.
**Warning: This is a photo heavy post!!!**
This is my tummy before she was born..
This is her tummy inside my tummy.
Still amazes me to see this.
God is a cool God!!!
Her Birth Announcement..

Her Birthday Box that my sister made for my shower.
Everyone filled out a card written out to her for each year of her birthday.
Yay!! We get to read the first one today.
Adoration and her sweet Daddy.
He is more and more proud each child we have.
He now has 6 total.
He is definitely wrapped by this one. He is a softy with her.
This is our new family.
I remember looking at them all sitting at the end of my bed and
thinking "Oh my, can I love them any more than I already do?" and
"Lord, help me to be a good mom and not screw them up"
Me and my girls.
So blessed!!!
Tiny, wrinkly feet.
I still kiss the bottoms of them.
I love this picture of her. Sure perfection! God makes no mistakes.
She was sleeping.

Me and my Adoration.
Another favorite of mine.
Sweet Baby Addi.

Her outfit Mema made for her.
This is her first Easter. Such a pretty baby girl.
We looked down and this is what she was doing.
Maybe she was searching for Easter eggs?
My first Mother's Day with her.
I couldn't resist this picture.
The room was super dark but thank goodness for my camera.

Yee Haw!!!
That sweet face.
She was not impressed with her first Halloween costume.
AT ALL!!!
She did like her pumpkin though.
We got her out of bed one morning and she had turned into a little mermaid.
Both her feet were in one leg of her jammies.
She was still smiling though.
At the park on the swing.
Her first Thanksgiving.
This is her signature face she makes.
In Bubba's baseball hat after his game.
If she was older, she probably wouldn't want to put it on after a game. :))
Adoration and Kameron. She loves her Bubba.
They have the same hair.
Wow! Where did all that time go?
Happy Birthday to our sweet Adoration.
You have given so much to our lives already.
We love you more each day.
Thanks for making it through my pics of my girl.
I kept finding more and more.
Have a great week!!
Til next Time with T!!

























6 comments:
How darn cute are these photos!!! I LOVE the belly shot and the header photo of all the legs and baby! I've been thinking about you a lot, Miss Kristi! Hope to hear from you soon!!! :-)
Oh my goodness, I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes because I miss those kids so much! I can't believe she's a year old...she gets cuter every time I see her. Ugh, I hate being apart from them and missing those in between times! Give her big birthday kisses from Aunt Sheri and we're gonna party when she gets here!!!
Lovely photos
She is seriously just TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Kristi, this is such a beautiful post! Happy birthday to your sweet daughter! The pics. of your family are priceless! Wishing you all many blessings!
oh!! soooooooooooooooooooo cute post!! joyeux anniversaire to that sweet girl!! no wonder you are proud!!
Post a Comment