Well it's that time of year again.
Homecoming 2010.
It seems like we just did this yesterday.
This year Shine wanted us to host for creating and working on the float.
We had never done that before, so we were up for it.
I am so glad we did. We got to know some of her friends and classmates.
They're all good kids and a lot of fun.
The theme this year for each class was favorite cereal.
Here's some pictures of the work days.
Homecoming 2010.
It seems like we just did this yesterday.
This year Shine wanted us to host for creating and working on the float.
We had never done that before, so we were up for it.
I am so glad we did. We got to know some of her friends and classmates.
They're all good kids and a lot of fun.
The theme this year for each class was favorite cereal.
Here's some pictures of the work days.
She drew and painted this whole thing by herself.
It was 16 feet x 11 feet big.
I think they should add these to the cereal.
So cute! Shine did all the art work on the marshmallows.
All those pictures were from the work days we had prior to the game night.
Thank you Kevin and Bernadette for allowing us all in your backyard and house.
Shine wanted to have it at your house and you were very generous about all those teenagers, paint and mess being in your house and yard.
Thanks again!!
We love you!!!
Now on to Homecoming Game night 2010!!!!
CoCo fussed when she left.
Finally, the video of their homecoming float. So different than when we were in school. No more driving on the field. Now they make it portable enough to carry caus they cannot have any wheels and not a lot of mess.
Every year though it all comes out very nice.
I hope you don't get sick I think I got a little excited with that music on. haha!
We had such a good time with these kids.
Sophomore's you did a great job!
Shine we are so proud of you for your leadership in the whole float experience.
You were built for leadership!!
We love you and are blessed with the best daughter.
We are so proud of you!!
Keep up the good work!!
Well, we are headed somewhere fun this weekend.
I will try to post some pictures quickly.
Have a great weekend!!
Til next Time with T!!!

2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! They did a great job on their float. And yes, things have changed! No driving??? The kids all look so cute and are growing up so fast. Love you and miss you all! Kiss them for me!
These pictures are fabulous! I ALWAYS loved doing the homecoming floats, so I am sure Shine is having a blast! The kids are just beautiful! Miss you Ms. T!
Post a Comment