Wow!!! I am sooo honored!!
When I took the last session of my maternity photos, I created the tag for one of the belly shots. The paper I used to create it was Teresa Collins new Bebe Girl line of papers she just released at the Jan 2010 CHA.
I immediately fell in love with her designs of this new baby line.
Just like she said when she created it, you go into stores out there and it gets terribly frustrating when you can't find the style you like.
I can totally relate to that when I go into a baby store. That's how she created her line, she went looking for baby paper and couldn't find what she wanted so she went home and viola!!!
Look what she did...
Teresa Collins Blog
We met last year in Nashville, TN at a class me and my family was taking and I so clicked with her. I understood her, what she was saying made perfect sense to my brain and she really spoke to my heart.
Now if you have ever met this lady...boy you sure can't forget her passion, excitement and the pure love within her heart.
We have chatted here and there ever since then.
Conversations or not, I have always been one of her biggest fans.
I love all her designs..seriously. All of it!!
Anyway, all that said, I sent her a pic of what I had made with her adorable paper line. The tag on my belly.
This was one shot I wanted my photographer to do.
Thanks again, Jocelyn!!
I was so honored when she asked me if she could put it on her blog.
Big belly and all!!
The tag came out so cute.
Thanks Teresa for all your hard work you do.
Your designs are amazing and really do help us all tell the story of our lives, with cute stuff at that.
It's so great for you to have the courage to share your life with us all.
I'm one of many, but your greatest fan!!
Thanks for the honor of showing my belly on your blog!! ;)
BTW...if you don't see me post for a bit..I could have gone to the hospital..or maybe I am just still nesting..I have been cleaning all weekend. My husband keeps looking at me with bugged eyes, when I say, I am cleaning this or that.
That's one of many good things about being pregnant..you're house is clean!!
Til next Time with T!!
When I took the last session of my maternity photos, I created the tag for one of the belly shots. The paper I used to create it was Teresa Collins new Bebe Girl line of papers she just released at the Jan 2010 CHA.
I immediately fell in love with her designs of this new baby line.
Just like she said when she created it, you go into stores out there and it gets terribly frustrating when you can't find the style you like.
I can totally relate to that when I go into a baby store. That's how she created her line, she went looking for baby paper and couldn't find what she wanted so she went home and viola!!!
Look what she did...
Teresa Collins Blog
We met last year in Nashville, TN at a class me and my family was taking and I so clicked with her. I understood her, what she was saying made perfect sense to my brain and she really spoke to my heart.
Now if you have ever met this lady...boy you sure can't forget her passion, excitement and the pure love within her heart.
We have chatted here and there ever since then.
Conversations or not, I have always been one of her biggest fans.
I love all her designs..seriously. All of it!!
Anyway, all that said, I sent her a pic of what I had made with her adorable paper line. The tag on my belly.
This was one shot I wanted my photographer to do.
Thanks again, Jocelyn!!
I was so honored when she asked me if she could put it on her blog.
Big belly and all!!
The tag came out so cute.
Thanks Teresa for all your hard work you do.
Your designs are amazing and really do help us all tell the story of our lives, with cute stuff at that.
It's so great for you to have the courage to share your life with us all.
I'm one of many, but your greatest fan!!
Thanks for the honor of showing my belly on your blog!! ;)
BTW...if you don't see me post for a bit..I could have gone to the hospital..or maybe I am just still nesting..I have been cleaning all weekend. My husband keeps looking at me with bugged eyes, when I say, I am cleaning this or that.
That's one of many good things about being pregnant..you're house is clean!!
Til next Time with T!!

2 comments:
That is so cool! That is an amazing picture so I can see why she'd want to share it with that cute tag!
Ok, enough cleaning already! Go have that baby!
I am DYING over your second shoot...SO cute!!! That tag picture is ADORABLE! and that location....I WISH we had cool old stuff like that around here!!! :)
I've been thinking about you a lot this week...anxiously awaiting the arrival of that new little girl!! :)
Hope you're doing well! :)
tammy
Post a Comment