Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Maternity Photos-Part 2

We had another photo session with our photographer, Jocelyn.
The day we took our first shoot it was raining and we really wanted to have some outdoor shots.
Well, she did an amazing job!!

Here's what we got....

If you like this tag...it was designed by Teresa Collins.
You can find it here. I love her work.
She does an absolutely amazing job on all her designs.
Not to mention she is the sweetest person you would ever meet.
Love you, Teresa!!










We had a great time with Jocelyn and her family. Again here is Jocelyn's blog to see more of her amazing work.

Thanks again Jocelyn for all you do!!
We love you!!

Til next Time with T!!!

4 comments:

Josh & Bethany said...

absolutely stunning!! as usual!! My fave has to be your belly with the ADORABLE tag! I LOVE it! and I cant wait for that little baby to get here and where all the stuff I already bought her! HAHA!!

Love, YOUR NANNY

Sheri Twing said...

I love the belly shot too! They all look great. I can't wait to hold that little baby girl and to love on the older ones too! Love you T!

Teresa said...

All these photos were awesome (my vote for fave goes for the "belly with tag" shot, too!). Hey, your belly in in serious muffin-top status now! Love it!

Sarah Louise said...

Beautiful photo's kristi. Cant be long to go now