Did I tell you how much I love "my" photographer.
I know we are not the only people that she takes pictures of but I do consider her mine. haha!
She has taken our pictures forever, and like I said before, I always love them.
We got together recently to take our maternity photos and once again,
I love them.
I had asked her if she broke Photoshop in fixing them to make us all look so good, she laughed and said she didn't make changes like that to them.
So then she just takes great pictures.
Here's a peek...
I know we are not the only people that she takes pictures of but I do consider her mine. haha!
She has taken our pictures forever, and like I said before, I always love them.
We got together recently to take our maternity photos and once again,
I love them.
I had asked her if she broke Photoshop in fixing them to make us all look so good, she laughed and said she didn't make changes like that to them.
So then she just takes great pictures.
Here's a peek...








I told you she does an amazing job. I love her.
We are getting together again soon to take a few we missed, it happen to be raining the day we did them so we couldn't take any outside.
So I will post more soon.
In the meantime, go take a look at her work. Here's her blog.
Thanks again Jocelyn. You do an amazing job!!
Me and my family love you dearly!!
We know Brooklin and Delaney play well together, no guessing there.
We enjoyed having you in our home and visiting with you.
Til next Time with T!!!
We are getting together again soon to take a few we missed, it happen to be raining the day we did them so we couldn't take any outside.
So I will post more soon.
In the meantime, go take a look at her work. Here's her blog.
Thanks again Jocelyn. You do an amazing job!!
Me and my family love you dearly!!
We know Brooklin and Delaney play well together, no guessing there.
We enjoyed having you in our home and visiting with you.
Til next Time with T!!!

8 comments:
Ohhhh, I just love all the pictures. The last one is my absolute fave. So beautifully captured. Girl, I must say you're quite stunning pregnant. The "family way" sure suits you (so, have lots more young'uns!)
Thanks so much Teresa. It was a fun photo shoot. I do believe photos capture what's really inside of you, that said...I do love the "family way" and have most recently enjoyed them more than ever. I'm learning from a lot of great parents around me.
However, we are done reproducing ourselves.
As Rick always tells me..."How do you like dealing with yourself?"...hence, we are done with "creating".
So beautiful.
these are phenomenal kristy!! i LOVE them. I can't believe you are about to have this baby..you look AMAZING!!!
good luck with your delivery and I can't wait to see the shots once this little one arrives! :)
Oh my goodness!! Make me cry why don't you!! I love your preggo belly! You look so good T. I can't wait to meet baby coco!!!!
You and your family look great as always!!!! Looking forward to see/meet the new addition.
T, these are amazing! I love them all. The kiddos always look so cute. They're all my favorite! She really did an amazing job! I can't wait to hold our new little baby in the family! She's gonna be gorgeous too!
These photos look great..
Post a Comment