Monday, November 30, 2009

White Christmas Layout

Here is a layout for Christmas.
This picture is Kameron a couple years ago.
I can't believe how much he has grown since then.
I love this picture of him. He still has his baby teeth(gone now).



This layout was created using Rusty Pickle "White Christmas" patterned paper, paper ribbon buckle, and trim,
Heidi Swapp letters,
7Gypsies Gaffer Tape,
Christmas Bingo cards: produced by Jessica Griffin
inspired by Jenni Bowlin,
Misc: chipboard arrows/swirl, red stones, ink, paint.

Thanks for stopping by...
Let me know by leaving a message.

Til next Time with T!!!

6 comments:

September Roberts said...

Love it! I love those bingo cards...very creative.

Sheri Twing said...

This is such a cute page! I love it. Kameron does look so young! He's so cute too. I love those bingo cards Jessica! Those are great. Awesome layout!

Anonymous said...

He is a handsom little guy!! Love the layout, looks great! Every time I look at it I see a different detail. Beautiful!!

Kristi said...

Sept: Thanks. I love the bingo cards too..they were created by a scrap friend. She sent them to me right before I did this page.

Sis:Kam does look young huh? Thanks

Jessica:Thanks for stopping by..the picture of him was a couple years ago but when I was searchhing thru photoshop I saw it and realized I hadn't done anything with it yet.
Thanks again for the bingo cards.
They were perfect for this page.

Teresa said...

Nice layout. I like the textures on the page (although your handsome guy could just sit there on a white page and he'd be enough decoation!). Also, congrats on joining the Scrap Tiffany Design Team. They're lucky to have you. :D

Tiffany said...

Love the new Blog look! Great layouts.