SHAZAAM now shipping!!!
There are so many uses for this new patterned paper from Rusty Pickle.
I love the colors combos and fun it shows.
Place your order here.
Hurry so you can scrap all those superhero's in your life.
There are so many uses for this new patterned paper from Rusty Pickle.
I love the colors combos and fun it shows.
Place your order here.
Hurry so you can scrap all those superhero's in your life.

I will be working on my projects soon with this paper line..I will be posting it as soon as I'm done. I want to see what you do with it too.
If you have any questions please email me.
Until then, get creating with "SHAZAAM" maam!!
Til next Time with T!!!
If you have any questions please email me.
Until then, get creating with "SHAZAAM" maam!!
Til next Time with T!!!

1 comment:
What fun paper! That line looks great! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Post a Comment