Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trick-or-Treat!!

I hope everyone had a great Trick-or-Treat Day!!
We had a blast! Family, fun, food, friends and candy always makes for a good time.
Here are some pics...


The food...

Bernadette made dinner..Taco Soup..it was amazing!!

Corn Dogs for the kids...ok, so we all had a corndog.

Bethany's food decor...Beautiful job my B!!

I think these were the 2nd set of Trick-or-Treaters we had while we were eating our dinner before heading out. So we just all went together...We're so glad The Gibbs surprised us..it just made our fun a little bigger.
This is Colton, Mahala, & Anastasia...
Shine, the butterfly...
Brooklin, the Candy Corn!! She was sooo happy cause no one ate her like we told her may happen because she was so cute. ha!
Kameron, The Rock Star...of course!!
The Candy Corn's mad face!!!
Bernadette and Mema!!!
These two were great...just know if a priest ever looks at you that way, you may have a problem, especially if you are a nun!!!
The whole clan...except for our surprise visitor's..yay!! Darlene and Eric!!
We're are all glad you stopped by.
In the pic, we're also missing Kev, Bernadette, Mema, and myself(behind the camera).
Don't you know the homeowners hated to see us coming?
Hugo and Eric...poor Eric looks scared!! I understand Eric, Hugo's scary without the costume.
Our first house...yes, all those kids are a part of our group!! I told you the houses probably looked out the window and turned their lights off before we got to the door. Brooklin insisted on being the first one to get candy. She had a different attitude after I told her, I would take her candy away and not let her trick-or-treat anymore.
Close-up!!
Kameron, Rock Star and Colton, the Doctor.
Mahala, the Bride and Brooklin, Candy Corn!
Another house...
The Candy Corn pose!!!
Brooklin and Jakey, the builder!!
Me and Bethany~
Which one is the nun?? lol!!
One more for the road!!!
Brooklin and her mad face!!

Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!!
We love this holiday!
Hope you got a lot of candy and had as much fun as we did.

Til next Time with T!!!

5 comments:

Josh & Bethany said...

MY sweet friend... I have to tell you I absolutely LOVED your post!! and I literally laughed out loud when you posted the pic of me and you and said which one is the nun?! LOL LOL LOL... I laughed seriously as hard as I did about Cobwebs!!

LOVE YOU SO SO SOOOOO MUCH!

Jocelyn Lykins said...

I was just telling someone the other day about Hugo's Jack Sparrow costume, he always has the best ones. Loved all the other pics too!

Sheri Twing said...

Aww this was so cute. I feel like crying as I'm looking at these (why do I always do this???) The kids just look so big and I miss them so much. They all look so cute in their costumes.

Cute pics of the group...the Gibbs kids are just adorable. Everyone looks so cute....the priest and the nun look like they're going to get into some trouble!

I love these! Give me more!!!

Teresa said...

Wow! Looks like y'all had a lot of fun. Lots of great costumes and yummy eats. I paused for a long while on that Haunted House (I've only seen Gingerbread Houses decorated for Christmas). That was pretty cool.

Four Lil Monkeys said...

Awww! I just saw this! Good memories!! Great fun - so glad we were able to join all of you!