Friday, November 27, 2009

Scrap Tiffany Design Team!!

So excited about the news I received yesterday. I was selected to join the Design Team for Scrap Tiffany. I am very excited about this team. Tiffany does a great job at organizing the team projects and keeping the excitement going. I think she also helps to get people out of their scrapping box with her challenges. Some subjects you may never scrap otherwise.

Check our her blog here.

Thank you Tiffany for the opportunity!!
I look foward to getting to know you and the team more.

You must get in on some of her challenges she has.
There are some great ideas
. She posts them every Monday.
Get in on it and upload your version, if for no other reason to "make" yourself get out of your box of your normal scrapping subjects.
Have fun with it!!
Go check out the team on Scrap Tiffany Blog!

Congrats to the rest of the team!!!
We will have a blast!!

Til next Time with T!!

8 comments:

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

congrats on getting on the team, can't wait to work with you xxx

Sheri Twing said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited you're going to be on Scrap Tiffany's team with me! You're going to love it!

Anonymous said...

You're so sweet!! Thank you, and CONGRATS TO YOU!! I'll email you the Bingo Cards!! If you use them in a project, will you link back to me? It took about three hours to make them!! Ahhhh!! Hope you have a great day!!

Kristi said...

Jessica...of course I will link back to you. That's correct blogging manners..haha!
They are awesome!! Great job!!!
CONGRATS Again!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Thanks for stopping by and congrats on making the team! Looking forward to working with you :)

Kristi said...

Thanks Rebecca!! We'll have fun!!!

Erin Bassett said...

Congrats!! That's awesome...you're going to do great!

Kristi said...

Thanks for stopping by Erin. This will be fun.