I had the pleasure of spending one day last week with four 2nd grade classes. They had a field trip scheduled to the Pumpkin Patch.
I had fun with Kameron and his friends.
This was the little country store.
This was my assigned group I was chaperoning.
This is Kameron and his friend Adam.
This is the 2nd grade classes all together. Oh my!!!
This is the pumpkin patch field where the kids get to pick the pumpkins.
5 comments:
How cute are you 2!!! and of course you got the coolest group ;O) LOVE YOU!
Thanks Beth..you should go with us sometime on a field trip. You would love it or maybe not..haha!!
Well, the kids would love you. You're like a little school teacher.
Lv you!!
How cute! I love the pumpkin patch. So fun that you were able to go with him. That's a cute picture of you two. I miss our family pumpkin patch visits! Kameron's getting so big but he's still cool as ever!
Love this post! Time moves so quickly and those pumpkin patch trips with the class are sadly in my past. Thanks for sharing this fun time with Kameron's class with us.
Darling pictures! I love the pumpkin patch!! How fun that you got to do that with the kids!!!
Post a Comment