Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Rusty Pickle October Layout-"SHINE!!"

This is a layout I completed for Rusty Pickle. This is my 14 yr old daughter Samantha.
We have called her Shine since she was a little girl.
These are some fun pictures we've taken of her at different times.
I love this girl so much. She is one of my greatest blessings.


The supplies used are:

Rusty Pickle Pirate Princess Patterned Paper
Misc: Pink felt, printed chipboard,printed tape,rub-on numbers, green cardstock, Maya Road rubber ribbon, bling chipboard letters.

I love this Rusty Pickle Paper. It is one of my favs.
You can get it here.
Go get some and see what you come up with. Keep in mind it doesn't have to be a pirate princess theme..this black and pink paper has many other purposes.
Have fun with it!!!

Til next Time with T!!!

2 comments:

Sheri Twing said...

Aww there's my Shine! She is so beautiful. What a cute page. I love the colors and the bling on the lettering is so her!

Ashley said...

She is such a doll! What a beauty! I love the layout, you did another awesome job!!!!