We went today for our second ultrasound.
As of today, Sept 30, 09, I am 16 weeks, 5 days.
This was a very detailed ultrasound. We found out the sex of the baby(whoohoo!), and saw several body parts. They burned a CD for us as well, in addition to giving us a scroll of pictures. It was the best ultrasound I have ever had from any of my children.
We're were told that the baby is about 8 inches long and about 5 oz.
Pretty small considering it has all it's body parts already.
Amazing!!!
This was a very detailed ultrasound. We found out the sex of the baby(whoohoo!), and saw several body parts. They burned a CD for us as well, in addition to giving us a scroll of pictures. It was the best ultrasound I have ever had from any of my children.
We're were told that the baby is about 8 inches long and about 5 oz.
Pretty small considering it has all it's body parts already.
Amazing!!!
Here are the photos...I have a lot more but these are the basics....
Here is our little Baby Egle!!!!
Here is our little Baby Egle!!!!

Here "SHE" is in all her glory!!! Yes, I said SHE!!!!
The U shape is her bottom side with her legs pointing to the left. Her feet and calf part of her legs are bent so you can't see them.

This is her profile...this looks exactly like all 3 of my other children's ultrasounds. The same nose and mouth shape.
All of my kids look the same.
If that's not enough for you to see..here are some videos of the ultrasound. Sorry there are so many, I had to break it up that way because of the way they recorded it. The total time is about 13 min. Each individual video is about 2-3 min each. Thought you might like to know that prior to jumping into it.
The best part about this is you can see her movement. She kicks her feet, moves her arm, open/closes her hand and has her feet crossed.
All that movement was probably due to the white mocha I had on the way. lol!
My kids have always called Stbx juice when they were old enough to talk.
So glad I have the video to share with my Nashville family, since they are not here to experience all this first hand.
Here she is in action.....
All of my kids look the same.
If that's not enough for you to see..here are some videos of the ultrasound. Sorry there are so many, I had to break it up that way because of the way they recorded it. The total time is about 13 min. Each individual video is about 2-3 min each. Thought you might like to know that prior to jumping into it.
The best part about this is you can see her movement. She kicks her feet, moves her arm, open/closes her hand and has her feet crossed.
All that movement was probably due to the white mocha I had on the way. lol!
My kids have always called Stbx juice when they were old enough to talk.
So glad I have the video to share with my Nashville family, since they are not here to experience all this first hand.
Here she is in action.....
Amazing isn't it? All that going on inside of me. Hmmm??
Although she is moving on the inside, I have not really felt a lot of movement yet on the outside. Just a knock or flutter here or there.
After finding out what we were having, I then had to pop into the baby store. I then was feeling excited.
Then went to the maternity store. Yikes, I was dreading that store, however, they have sure come a long way since even my last one 5 years ago. I had a good time with my friends.
Look at Bethany, doesn't she look cute pregnant?
Take a look....

So glad I'm not the only one that looks like this...
Thanks Beth for being a "true" friend in this way.
Hope you all enjoyed the baby pics. Sorry for the long post.
It was a must though.
Til next Time with T!!!!
Although she is moving on the inside, I have not really felt a lot of movement yet on the outside. Just a knock or flutter here or there.
After finding out what we were having, I then had to pop into the baby store. I then was feeling excited.
Then went to the maternity store. Yikes, I was dreading that store, however, they have sure come a long way since even my last one 5 years ago. I had a good time with my friends.
Look at Bethany, doesn't she look cute pregnant?
Take a look....
Thanks Beth for being a "true" friend in this way.
Hope you all enjoyed the baby pics. Sorry for the long post.
It was a must though.
Til next Time with T!!!!





10 comments:
Kristi, congrats on the new baby girl!!! I'm so excited for your new addition. Love ya'!!!
How exciting!! =) Neat to be able to go through this with you! Thanks for posting this! Won't be long and you'll feel way more movements- especially after the Starbucks juice! Love you!
Yayyyyy!!!! Thanks for sharing this with us. And I love the pic of Bethany, too cute. Love you all!
That is awesome! I wasn't expecting another girl, but I'm sure Hugo and Kameron can handle a houseful of girls!
Aww I'm totally in tears! I'm so excited. This just makes it all more real! And a little girl! Aunt Re Re is VERY happy! I can't wait to meet her in person. Thanks for putting these on here T. Did I say I'm very excited?
And let me just say, Bethany, you make an adorable pregnant lady! Hmmm, "It's a Small World"?.....
Wow! Love the baby pictures of your little girl! Kinda cool we're already admiring ohhhing and ahhhing the young'un on on your blog. Can't wait to see more of her as she grows.
I'm so excited for this little girl to get here!! I can't believe it's another girl!! That just means my next one will be another boy if we continue with our patern! :-) We were watching it and Alex was sitting right over me wanting to see everything! You have to ask ReRe why Alex cried yesterday when he found out you were having a girl! Poor thing. I loved these videos! Thanks for sharing with us T! Love you lots!!!
I'm in tears! I love the videos, its such an awesome way to bond with the baby. And no I will not say "I told you so" lol. I just cant believe I dreamt about this little baby before she was even known about. I am VERY excited to see her in person! And haha on the photos of Nee Nee that's hilarious!
I AM SO VERY EXCITED FOR YOU ALL!!!!! How exciting to have another gorgeous baby girl! My thoughts and prayers are with you all and with beautiful baby girl Egle in such a wonderful time!!!
Wow those video's are just amazing and to hear her heartbeating is just incredible..Congratulations again do you have any names picked out for your gorgeous little girl?
Thanks for sharing I loved watching them.
Post a Comment