Here I am!!!! Sorry I didn't fall off the face of the earth..just pulled away a little.
Well, you all wanted to know what Shine's reaction was to her room....
Here it is...
Then we had a present session...Shine said she was tired but we did this part...We all love getting our presents she picked out for us. She did good.
She got Kameron a stuffed monkey, an M&M bag, and a shirt that said someone that loves me went to DC and bought me this shirt.
Shine and Brooklin...she got Brooklin a DC shirt, an M&M umbrella(Kameron and Shine broke her's we brought home to her from Vegas), and of course another snow globe for her collection. This one is the Empire State Building.
Shine brought me a sweatshirt hoodie...very cute...just what I wanted. I collect sweatshirts and have for years.
She got Dad a t-shirt to match my sweatshirt.
I thought I should post this pic...I really think she missed her little brother...what do you think? I think he missed her too.
A few sights Shine saw while she visited...
Washington Monument...
The streets of NY..I love the look of that. Not so sure I would want to be driving...hence, taxi cabs.

2 comments:
Aww love the pics of the kids! I miss them so much. That brought tears to my eyes. The video and hearing their voices and seeing them....blah.....
Anyway, love the pics of Shines New York trip. Way too cool!
Missed seeing your posts, glad you're back!
What an awesome adventure! Looks like Shine saw some great things. Homecoming is always sweet, though. It's good to see your smiling faces in blogland again! Love ya
Post a Comment