Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Easter Bunny!!

So I realized I hadn't posted pix of Easter morning and the Easter Bunny visit...so here goes.

Kameron was so excited that the Easter Bunny went to Bass Pro Shop to get his Rocket Fishing Rod he wanted...
All 3 sitting by their baskets after they have searched the house for them.

Sissy's is usually the easiest to find. She would like it if you just got her basket of Peeps.

But no!!! the Easter Bunny must get yet another snow globe...of course an Easter Bunny one...

Shine loves her Spring/Summer/Swim suit...

At night we planted Jelly Beans by the tree outside and in the morning there were a bunch of suckers that grew. Amazing!!!

All three of the kids...dressed for church.
We must take the photo now or else.....

Sissy in her cute dress Ashley sent her. Thanks Ash...you saved me having to go searching for a dress for a girl that is all boy. Good job...

Kameron...the little man, oh yea, with no teeth...

Shine...oh my!!! I still have a lot of years to go...

One more picture before we leave church...


These were taken on Easter Saturday on our way to church. This was her Sat night Easter outfit...That girl loves her rain boots, oh excuse me "goulashes". Yes, she does call them that.

She's trying to pose...
Ash did you teach her to do that with her lips?

Kameron and Brooklin...(Shine was still in NY), I love how she is squeezing him with her hand. She so looks up to him.


This is Brooklin searching for her basket...


Allow me to explain the "Bunny Poop". Easter morning the Easter Bunny hides their baskets somewhere in the house. When they wake up they find Bunny poop all over the floor...This tells the kids the Easter Bunny has been there. Then they know where he's been and can find their basket easier cause he hides the oldest kids really hard places.

Hope you have enjoyed our Easter Morning. We sure missed our family on this day. Those types of days are not the easiest. I will be posting more of our day. Until then....have a blessed day!!!

Til next Time with T!!!!

3 comments:

Ferguson Fam said...

I love it everytime I get a glimpse into Gumpville! The goulashes - how great is that - I love her spirit! And easter at your house sounds really fun. I never heard of planting jellybeans.. must file that away for when I am a grandma. They're a beautious bunch and you must be very proud. I love you guys so much!

Jocelyn Lykins said...

Delaney would love to have an outfit like Brooklin's. I will have to show it to her.

I love the idea of planting jelly beans. We'll have to do that next Easter!

Sheri Twing said...

I can't take your posts anymore! Everytime I see pictures of the kids, I can't believe how much bigger they are! They all look so much older. I can't believe how big Brooklin looks in her Easter dress... she's a little girl now. Shine is gorgeous as always and Bubba Gump is just too stinkin' cool!

Love the video! Share more of the videos, I love to hear their voices!

Give them kisses for me!