Well, we do!!! We have a bunch of Egle's and one Falcon!!!! haha!!!Kameron came home from school with an nicely decorated envelope addressed to Mr. & Mrs. Egle. This is the last piece of mail that a parent wants to see come home from school. So I open the letter, mind you Kameron was very excited that he got to bring home a nicely decorated envelope to me. He had no idea what was inside.
So I open it and start reading out loud, Kameron waiting patiently next to me....
"Kameron has earned the Falcon of the Month award for Citizenship!!!!
He will be honored during our assembly in the cafeteria in front of the whole school and invited parents.
I had to cover up a little cause the bottom of the award said, SShhh!!Please keep this a secret!!!
Oopps!!! Well, I stopped reading right after I said what the award was for...then said, Ha!! just kidding...well, he is a little smarter than that and said then why is there a picture of a trophy on there then...ooopss!!! Well, then I just avoided his question and then just asked him...have you been talking in class and have you gotten your name on the board...he responded with..."Only two times...so I left it at that with a chuckle inside and just said we would talk to dad about this later. He fell for it!!! Whew!!!!

We are so proud of you Kameron for your hard work...
Here is the video of his principal reading what his teacher wrote about him and why he was chosen for this award....
Here are the photos from the assembly....
Kameron with his teacher, Ms. Higdon... Kameron...we are so proud of you for being a good citizen..great job...you are a good student and great son. We love you and are very thankful you are our son. Keep it up!!!
Til next Time with T!!!

6 comments:
Awwww!!! I'm so proud of you Kameron! Great job!!!
T-I'm uploading the video of Alex so make sure Kam sees it. :-)
Way to go Bubba Gump! We are so proud of you. You are a model student! And the coolest too! You have grown up so much. Congratulations on your award! That deserves a present, don't ya think???
Awwww! Good job Kameron!! I know you are so proud Kristi!
Way to go Kameron!
Thank everyone..I have shared your compliments with Kameron...he says thanks too.
Yes, Aunt rere..Kameron's response to the present was..."Do you think it needs one?" I tell ya he is just like Hugo.
lv ya
Wow, that is so awesome.. Good job Kameron!!! See what happens when we beat our children, it pays off lol.. haha j/k
Post a Comment