Ok so after the last post of showing what an awesome Aunt my children have...(we've buttered her up), now I want to show a video of Kameron imitating her in the car. Here goes....sis you said you wanted to see it. So don't get upset....
Ok, allow me to set it up...We were waiting in the car for Hugo to get a haircut and Kameron said he wanted to listen to Christmas music. By the way, all of my children are Christmas Freaks...they all love it...I don't just mean the presents they get, we so try to not have that be the focus, but they love the decorating, baking, "Twas the Night Before Christmas book", gingerbread houses with Aunt Sheri, lights, dinners, music, Christmas programs, cider, family...they love the entire season and of course the most important, the whole reason for the season, Jesus. So I just so happen to still have a CD in the car from last year. (I have a ton of Christmas music, every year it's my tradition to purchase the latest Christmas CD to add to my collection, just how many more times can another artist record the same song and we keep buying it, haha). So I put in Bette Midler Christmas...this is why you are hearing Christmas music in the background.
So times up just look and listen....
Another one just in case you didn't catch the first one....
I laugh out loud everytime I watch these videos. Kameron laughs too. Sis these are so funny. I hope you are glad you got to see them.
You know he loves you very much and loves to tease you. Love ya Sis!
This is a short post after the last two long ones.
Til next Time with T!!

9 comments:
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS POST! Even if he is poking fun at me, I don't care. He is so stinkin' cute! I hate to say it, but he does have me down, huh! I guess I didn't realize it was so obvious how I drive and sing! Haha. I'm not mad at him...I think it was absolutely adorable!
Hahahahahahaha!!! I love it!!! Alex watched the video with me and he said "Man, Kameron talks different now that he's six!" Cute videos. Makes me miss Bubba Gump even more! Love you guys!
Aww, I had to watch it again just to hear Bubba Gump say "Hi Aunt Sheri" and "I love you Aunt Sheri". I miss him so much!
Very cute videos!!! I've never seen P. Sheri dancing in the car, but I can just picture it - hahahaha!!!
Mahala told us last night that Brooklin was fighting some sickness - is she feeling better?? Mahala had our whole family pray for her. It was so cute, Daddy forgot to pray for Brooklin so she made him pray again. Just thought you'd like to know we prayed for her.
Larena, that is so cool. Tell Mahala thank you. Yes she threw up in the classroom and needless to say we had to ask for some pullups from Jaci due to some other plumbing issues. Let Mahala know that she is better, all your prayers were answered. She is just resting today. And yes sis does have a singing talent in the car especially, She even wrote a song in the car once. Right Ang?
Sis, I thought Kameron really had it down too. He laughs everytime he watches it.
Ang n Alex, Yes alex kameron does talk different as a 6 yr old just like you do as a 5 yr old. We miss ya'll like crazy too. I have to watch it everytime I pass by it just for the laugh.
Lv u all and thx for the comments.
I still have the video of Sheri's song she made up...Blackmail purposes only. LOL. Just kidding.
Sorry, one more thing, the first video, Kameron's face and his little jig he does right away is so stinken funny! I keep rewinding it to that part and I'm still laughing! LOL.
Ang..I keep playing it too. It makes me laugh everytime like the first time.
by the way, you might go to heaven early for the video you have on hand...haah!!
Yes, Ang is bad with that camera. She has it on when you don't even know it. And she's very sly with holding it too so you don't even know she's pointing it at you! Yes, I'm here and reading all about the hidden video!
Post a Comment