Yay!! The Scrap Tiffany Blog Hop is here!!!!
Thanks for hoppin' in on our fun!!
I promise you won't be disappointed.
If you arrived from Keely's blog, then you are on the right track. If not, then you might want to start at the beginning so you don't miss any holiday inspiration.
I'm excited because there's a ton of blog hop holiday inspiration AND because this is the first Christmas project for me this year.
It will just get the holidays started for me. I must say, I was quite surprised when I heard Christmas music playing on the radio the other day. I hadn't even taken down my Halloween decor yet. Now I have and my mind has started shifting to the holiday season.
On to the blog hop fun...
For my project, I decided to make a card/tag holder out of a file folder.
Just a normal school folder. I got mine at Wal Mart for pocket change.
Here we go...
Thanks for hoppin' in on our fun!!
I promise you won't be disappointed.
If you arrived from Keely's blog, then you are on the right track. If not, then you might want to start at the beginning so you don't miss any holiday inspiration.
I'm excited because there's a ton of blog hop holiday inspiration AND because this is the first Christmas project for me this year.
It will just get the holidays started for me. I must say, I was quite surprised when I heard Christmas music playing on the radio the other day. I hadn't even taken down my Halloween decor yet. Now I have and my mind has started shifting to the holiday season.
On to the blog hop fun...
For my project, I decided to make a card/tag holder out of a file folder.
Just a normal school folder. I got mine at Wal Mart for pocket change.
Here we go...
Supplies used:Patterned paper: 7Gypsies-"Ville" and "Pays";
Tags:Teresa Collins-"Gift Tags"; "25 Christmas" Teresa Collins- "Countdown til Christmas";
Red Santa Transparency-Creative Imaginations
Embossed paper: Cuttlebug
Metal Strip:Making Memories
Scallop punch
Misc: Red folder (Walmart);Black Cardstock; Ribbon; Velcro
Mini instructions:
Cut the folder 5 1/2 inches down from the top left hand side of the folder.
Score and fold down 1 inch at the top right hand side.
Cover with paper and embellishments.
If you have any other questions about this project, please feel free to email me.
Well, that's my holiday project for this Blog Hop!!
Hope you are hopping away with some inspiration to make this project or
turn it into your own.
Always with Christmas comes presents, so
leave a comment AND become a follower on my blog...
Santa will give away a nice Christmas surprise on Wednesday after the elves have completed all their holiday projects.
I will announce the winner on Wednesday!!
Head on over to Kristina's to check out her project.
You will not be disappointed.
Thanks again for joining us in this hop!!
Til next Time with T!!!






52 comments:
What a great idea! I have a green one in my desk at work!!!
What an awesome idea! Love that you picked up the file folder for a song. The colors are gorgeous. The tags are incredible too.
Great project!!!
I love all the detail you have used on this project!!!!! Great job!!!!
Super idea. The tags are all fabulous.
Love the black for Christmas! Great project! TFS!!
Love the black for Christmas! Great project! TFS!!
Love the black for Christmas! Great project! TFS!!
Love the black for Christmas! Great project! TFS!!
I LOVE this idea - so much so that I'm following you for more (LOL). I might have to head on over to Walmart after drop off... :)
oh this is too sweet! I love it!
Everything about his is perfect! Love it!
Omg! This is sooo cute! What a great idea to use that file folder! I never thought of that. And I also love the black and red for Christmas! Awesome job!
WOW love the papers and what a clever idea....beautifully done!
love your project and the colors go together so nice. TFS
so adorable...TFS...I am now a follower and can't wait to see what you come up with next
Kristi, I love this beautiful card holder that you made. It is so festive and so pretty!!
those tags are so cute. and love the little album to store them in.
Great idea and very inexpensive. Loved the tags. I am a new follower and also friend requested on facebook. TFS!
Missy
http://messymissyscraps.blogspot.com/
Love your tags...they are so stinkin' cute and the little album to hold them....just adorable.
TFS....I'm a follower.
I love your project!
Great project... I would love to make one for pictures I need to scrap! Im anew follower
Kacee
mcvicwif@yahoo.com
Yes i'm hopping away with some inspiration cute idea
Rebecca Minor
buzzybeedesignsATyahooDOTcom
http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com
Beautiful project! TFS I am now following you and hope you will do the same!
http://jennyplace26.blogspot.com
Another great project on todays hop! Thanks for sharing!!
Great project. Thanks for sharing.
Great idea!! This would make a great gift!
wow that came out awesome!! Love all the tags too :)
Very cool project idea. I love the tags
burffrau @ aol dot com
This is so cool!, I love what a great gift idea. Thanks for sharing.
I just became a follower. Love how you worked that paper on this project!
Love this idea! The holder and all the tags are so cute!
What a great idea! I love the colors! :)
wow now that is a wonderful idea for so many things. like coupons!! so going to try this. thanks for the inspiration!
Cute project! I like that it's got the traditional Christmas red, but the black and white instead of green.
Just started following!
I will try this project and like Cheryl said wonderful idea for other things too!
Gaby
gabycreates.com
I love this, the colors look great. I really like the black instead of typical green!
Wonderful idea!! Everything is just adorable.
Wonderful idea!! Everything is just adorable.
Very striking and sophisticated.
Oh my gosh how amazing!
Such a fabulous idea, Kristi!!!
That is an amazing project. I am enjoying this blog hop so much. You all are so inspiring.
love the colors! what a cute project and the tags are great!
very interesting for sure! I love the detail you put into this.
I am a new follower.
TFS and a chance to win
http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
Bonnie C
ascrapabove@aol.com
I LOVE it all!!! The colors look fantastic together. I love your work. I'm really excited to have found you through this blog hop. I'm now your newest follower and can't wait to see what you create next! I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime. jennyscards.blogspot.com
hugs,jen
jenniferhogge07@yahoo.com
Beautiful, love the color combo!
What a great project! I can think of a few other uses for this too..... you have definately inspired my creative plans for this afternoon! Thank you- kandrewsny@yahoo.om
What a great way to use a school folder. Love this. Very cute. This would make a great gift also. Thanks for sharing and you have a new follower here.
tabitha4cm at yahoo dot com
I just discovered your blog on this hop and am now a follower! I just love finding new talent in this hobby of mine - thanks for sharing your talents with us!
Too cute!!
alina @ http://neverstopscrapping.com
I am a new follower! Thanks for sharing, I love it!
Post a Comment