Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Holiday Hop Winner!!!

We have a winner from the Scrap Tiffany Holiday Hop!!!

Thanks to everyone that participated in the hop. We had a great time creating. I hope you all got some inspiration to start all those holiday projects early.

(Click to make larger)

Jen from Texas!!!
(Since my picture of your comment is hard to read, I will identify you by your blog name...www.jennyscards.blogspot.com
Your work is great by the way, your cards are beautiful.
Go visit Jen for some great card ideas.

Congrats Jen!!!
Email your information to me so I can mail out your prize from Santa.
My email is kregle@yahoo.com

Thanks again to everyone who participated.
I just love our Scrap Tiffany Design Team.

Til next Time with T!!!

3 comments:

Renee said...

Congrat, Jen! Thanks, Kristi, for a great hop!!

jen said...

Oh my gosh I'm so EXCITED!!!! Thank you so much!!! I will email you shortly.
Thanks,
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

dalla said...

congrats jen!

kristi, thanks to you and the team.