I have participated in the Hippity Hop Blog Hop with Scrap Tiffany. Tiffany was asked to participate with her design team for this great hop.
The design team each created a layout based on the sketch and ingredients for the layout "recipe".
You can see the Scrap Tiffany Design Team layouts here.
The first stop on the hop is Sassy Lil Sketches.
This is my contribution to a great hop.
I chose to create a layout of my 6-year old Brooklin.
She loves to create, she loves color and loves rainbows.
The design team each created a layout based on the sketch and ingredients for the layout "recipe".
You can see the Scrap Tiffany Design Team layouts here.
The first stop on the hop is Sassy Lil Sketches.
This is my contribution to a great hop.
I chose to create a layout of my 6-year old Brooklin.
She loves to create, she loves color and loves rainbows.

Supplies used:Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket "Snorkel-Beach Towel;
Pebbles-Downtown Collection"Brooklyn"
Collage Press-DoubleTake "Knave of Hearts"
Little Sprout Collection-"Sunshine"
Letters: Thickers-"Chit Chat"
Glitter Paper Lace: We R Memory Keepers
Mist: Smooch-"Pink Sprinkles"
Token Ticket: My Minds Eye
Green Brad: Bo Bunny
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Vintage Photo"
Misc: green trim, buttons, bakers twine
Don't forget to start at the beginning of the hop so you do not miss any inspiration.
That's the fun of blog hops, getting to see all that deliciousness and seeing the way each designer interprets the instructions.
It can get you to think out of your normal design box.
Now get going to the rest of the hop.
Til next Time with T!!!

9 comments:
I just LOVE your layout!!! It's wonderful and I love the colors you used together. Great job and thanks for sharing.
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com
Thanks Jen. You should create a layout and send it in. You might win another prize.
By the way, it has been brought to my attention recently that I have had a couple missing emails. I wanted to make sure yours wasn't missing too. I would love to send your prize. :)))
oh this is so sweeet! i love how you added all the things she loves within the layout. she is so cute
Love Love Love you layout! This was the first hop I've done and had a great time. I'll be sure to check out more of your creations!
*your
Ellen..yes my daughter loves those things..so when I look at the page I see more of her than just the picture. I feel that is an important element in scrapping. That you see the person in the style of the page too.
Thanks Scrappin Abz..this was a fun hop. There is a lot of inspiration out there. Feel free to hop around my blog more. I will be adding some new features to it soon to make it easier to find things.
What a great, colorful, happy page! Love all the fun patterned papers & touches of embellishments.
Thanks Katie. It was a fun page to complete.
What a fabulous LO!! Love the colors. Thanks for hopping along with us. Kelly @ scrapFIT
Post a Comment