This was a fun layout for me, because it's been awhile since I have created.
With all the changes going on in our lives,
creating had to move a little lower on my list of "to do's".
However, that can last only so long.
I have been missing my creative therapy.
This week's challenge for Scrap Tiffany is "Self-Portrait".
This made me think about who I really am.
The "me" words are some descriptive words that some friends recently said to describe me on my special birthday surprise(that's another post for later).
Of course, I had to add a few as well.
Their words for me were positive, mine were the not so positive.
Cause like 'em or not we all have those not so fun,
not so positive descriptive words that make us who we are.
Here's my layout for this week...
With all the changes going on in our lives,
creating had to move a little lower on my list of "to do's".
However, that can last only so long.
I have been missing my creative therapy.
This week's challenge for Scrap Tiffany is "Self-Portrait".
This made me think about who I really am.
The "me" words are some descriptive words that some friends recently said to describe me on my special birthday surprise(that's another post for later).
Of course, I had to add a few as well.
Their words for me were positive, mine were the not so positive.
Cause like 'em or not we all have those not so fun,
not so positive descriptive words that make us who we are.
Here's my layout for this week...

A close-up of the flower.
This flower was hand drawn and cut out, not so perfectly,
on purpose in different sizes and layered with a regular flower.
An over-sized brad in the center holds it all together.

Supplies used:
Patterned paper-We R Memory Keepers/White Out Collection/Nonsense-Bling, Blang.
Cardstock- Bazzil/Craft
Large Brad-American Crafts Elements/Cricket
Misc-trim, acrylic letters, sewing machine, distressing tool.
Take a stroll over to Scrap Tiffany to check out the
remaining design team's "Self Portrait".
Til next Time with T!!!

5 comments:
Very cute layout T! I love the bright colors! You should post more often now that things hopefully are back to normal! We like seeing your stuff!
Beautiful layout my friend! I miss you!
Thanks Sis. I can always count on you to encourage me no matter the subject matter.
I will be posting and crafting more, however, I'm not sure there really is a normal anymore. ha!
Ash. Thanks so much for stopping by. I miss you too. Wish you were here for the 7Gypsie visit so we could visit. So much to catch up on.
Take care.
beautiful layout!!! sometimes crafting is just the right therapy. :)
You're exactly right Becca!! That's exactly what it is for me these days and I love it!!
Post a Comment