This week's Scrap Tiffany Challenge was using Black/White photos.
This was quite easy for me because I love using black n white's.
They seem to work with any kind of paper you decide upon.
Not to mention, when you walk into my closet those two colors are the primary colors you see. When I buy a shirt, I tend to look for the black and then say, "I wonder if they have that in white?".
Well, maybe I need to get out of my closet box and buy other colors.
I suppose that is another blog post for another day.
For today, here is my layout for this week's challenge.
This was quite easy for me because I love using black n white's.
They seem to work with any kind of paper you decide upon.
Not to mention, when you walk into my closet those two colors are the primary colors you see. When I buy a shirt, I tend to look for the black and then say, "I wonder if they have that in white?".
Well, maybe I need to get out of my closet box and buy other colors.
I suppose that is another blog post for another day.
For today, here is my layout for this week's challenge.


Supplies used: Patterned paper-BoBunny "Alissa"; Sticker's-BoBunny "Alissa";Letter stickers-BoBunny"Alissa";Flowers-Prima;"I love you" Embossing folder-Cuttlebug; Date rub-on-Imaginisce; Father vellum quote-My Minds Eye;
Misc.-pink ribbon, tulle netting, stamps, Stickles, white pen, rhinestone brads, sewing machine, square scallop punch.
I chose to use this picture of my husband and newest kid on the block, my Adoration. She is about 3 weeks old in this picture. Seems like yesterday, now she is just over 4 months. Where does the time go?
When our photographer was taking these shots, I was upstairs and didn't really see them until she sent them to us. I was floored and loved these of the two of them the most.
I thought this BoBunny paper was the perfect combo for the picture.
It has the pink for her, and the black for him.
I wouldn't normally put a man on pink paper
but in this case "she" rules and I think it works.
Make sure to stop at Tiffany's and look at all the other
Black & White layouts for this weeks challenge.
Til next Time with T!!!

3 comments:
i love that photo. so adorable. the pink pp goes so well with it too. beautiful~
Such a gorgeous layout! First of all, you know I love the photo of my gorgeous niece (the brother-in-law? well...??? jk). The paper is so pretty with the layout, love the pink and black together!
What an utterly precious layout! The photo is just wonderful.
Post a Comment