This week's challenge with Scrap Tiffany is "Love".
Perfect timing for the week of Valetine's Day!!
Here is my "Love" layout for this week's challenge.
It's a layout I did of me and Shine.
I took a digi layout class from Little Light Studio with Wilna.
This was our first assignment.
Perfect timing for the week of Valetine's Day!!
Here is my "Love" layout for this week's challenge.
It's a layout I did of me and Shine.
I took a digi layout class from Little Light Studio with Wilna.
This was our first assignment.

It was a great class and very easy. I am embarking on the digi scrapbooking arena. So far I love it. I definitely love the end result and am learning the how-to's of Photoshop.
Take a look at all the other design team's projects on ScrapTiffany's blog.
Everyone did an amazing job, once again!!!
Hope you all had an amazing love day with your loves!!!
Til next Time with T!!
Take a look at all the other design team's projects on ScrapTiffany's blog.
Everyone did an amazing job, once again!!!
Hope you all had an amazing love day with your loves!!!
Til next Time with T!!

1 comment:
I love this page! I love the hearts in the center. You're doing great with your digi skills! Keep it up and you'll be a digi designer in no time! ;>)
Post a Comment