WE HAVE A WINNER!!!
RANDOM.ORG SELECTED OUR WINNER TODAY!
HERE IS THE NUMBER....
RANDOM.ORG SELECTED OUR WINNER TODAY!
HERE IS THE NUMBER....
-
Great job...what great ornaments!
Here is Nicole's blog..
Nicole...I'm so excited to ship you're prize to you.
Please email me with your address and I will send your kit to you.
I would like to send it to you prior to Christmas, so hurry and email me your info.
Thanks to everyone who participated in
Rusty Pickle's Holiday Blog Hop!
Thanks to Rusty Pickle for organizing everything and thanks to the "hoppers" for your continued support in the scrap industry!
Til next Time with T!!!
Nicole...I'm so excited to ship you're prize to you.
Please email me with your address and I will send your kit to you.
I would like to send it to you prior to Christmas, so hurry and email me your info.
Thanks to everyone who participated in
Rusty Pickle's Holiday Blog Hop!
Thanks to Rusty Pickle for organizing everything and thanks to the "hoppers" for your continued support in the scrap industry!
Til next Time with T!!!


5 comments:
congrats Nicole!
Oh my gosh, I can't believe it! Thank you so much...e-mailing my info!
I think that I must be too excited, I can't find where to e-mail you at...
Sorry Nicole. I just realized my email is not listed on my blog. Not sure how I missed that until now but here it is...kregle@yahoo.com
So email me and I will get your kit out to you asap.
If we hurry you will get it before Christmas...unless you are like me and probably wont scrap now til after Christmas, it's getting close..lol!
Congrats again!!Glad you came back to see who won!!
It's fun to win stuff!! Happy to send it to you!!
Kristi
Thanks Kristi...emailed you!
Post a Comment