Sunday, May 3, 2009

Yesterday!!!!

Our continued news from yesterday is...
Shine made the Grizzly High Cheer Team!!!!
Congrats to our Shine!!!
We are so very proud of you!!!
We knew you could do it!!!
Here are a couple pics.....
This is Shine looking online to hopefully find her name...

Here's the website....

The correct page....

and there it is.....

Well, that was exciting news...and now to the second part of our special day...
This was our 1st stop of the day...


This is me and mom doing our 1st make-n-take of the day...
Our 2nd stop..the "other" scrap store...
Me and my favorite scrapping friend, Shine...

Mom and me with "Cory"..she is a designer for a few different scrap companies, (Pink Paislee, Tattered Angels). She showed us our 4th make-n-take for the day(pic to come).

Look at all that paper, glue and scrapping goodies...


This is our lunch at Sal's with the kids after they were all so good in the scrap stores...all day!!!
It was fun to spend the day with Mema.

A little Eye-Candy goodness to feast your eyes and nose on...I found this paper and had to purchase it...it says, "Buy me, cut me, glue me, scrap me and sniff me." haha!
This is one of the make-n-takes me and mom made...its a pocket, like the library cards they used to have.

Cute Birthday card...so if you get it from me..you'll know where it came from...haha!

A cute clearly adorable tag...

This is a close-up of a bookmark we made...

The bigger picture...I don't want to use it for a bookmark.

Well, as you can see we had a great day!!!
Once again, CONGRATS to my SHINE!!!!
We love you bunches!!!
Hope you all made it to your local scrap stores to get the sales and eye-candy like we did. Amazing!!!
Til next Time with T!!!!

5 comments:

Sheri Twing said...

WAY TO GO SHINE!!! I'm so proud of you. I knew you'd make it. You're going to have so much fun in high school.

T and MeMa, looks like you had such a good time. I missed being together on one of our favorite days of the year! :>) I'm glad you guys took time to do fun stuff together. Miss you guys.

Michael and Angela said...

YA SHINE!! We are so proud of you! Congrats girl!

And to Sheri's 2nd part of the comment...I never knew there was such a thing as "National Scrapbooking Day"!!! Next year, we are going to have to do something! It's been nice and rainy and gloomy over here...Perfect days for scrapbooking with a hot cup of coffee and some music playing..mmmmmmm....

Ferguson Fam said...

Shine... you rock girl! Congrats! Also, it must be true that a family that scraps together, stays together! You all are scrappers to the core.... but it is one of the things we all love about you. (and maybe we sport a little green eyed monster.. just a little) Love you!

Evelyn Anderson said...

what do you mean Shine's your best scrapbooking buddy.....Well!!! Oh well, I guess I'll have to be second best. I love you missy. I had fun with the gumps.....I'm sure going to miss all of you.....Oh, I forgot, Brooklin is still adament that she is going with me. She wants to see aunt Sheri, and all the rest of the fam, but most of all to see Mr. Green Eel and Mr Stingray. She is excited. I might just have to take her. Uh mom?

Teresa said...

Hi Kristi! So proud of Shine and her accomplishment (guess this means she's going to Central and not Bullard, huh?) Lauren was looking over my shoulder reading the Varsity List and was so happy seeing the names of her former classmates. Great job!