Here's a few of my P365 pics for last week...just thought I would share a little peek at what happened each day...I love this project...
Shine and her friend Jessica at their Cheer Spirit Night...
Oh my!!!
Packing up the Christmas stuff, these two decided they were not letting the Christmas stuff go away that easy...my kids are Christmas freaks!!! Not just the presents, they want every piece of decor they see. They wanted to leave it up all year.
What kind of monsters did I create???
Brooklin asked me while I was on the computer to help her put this GIANORMOUS Nemo puzzle together that Aunt Sheri got her for Christmas...of course, I couldn't resist.
Who could resist that face???
Well, that concludes our week from the 15th-20th...not including work, church, normal comings and goings...whew!!! no wonder I'm tired.
Hope you all had a great week like I did...take time to enjoy your families...they grow and go way too fast!!
Til next Time with T!!!

4 comments:
Aww I miss these kids way too much. They are so adorable. Yes, you have a busy life! But how fun. Enjoy your kids. Or you can send them to me! :>)
I love it! I feel like I just spent a week in Gump-ville. The kids are growing so fast, and I can't wait to see pics of the girls actually in their princess dresses. Tell Kameron that he really scored with the tooth fairy, she used to leave me a quarter! l need grandkids!
Yes Sis, I am enjoying my kids. I have fun with them.
Jan..you really haven't spen a week in Gump-ville, without the full effect of the noise and scuffling and what not. You've just seen the nice pictures that really don't show much in the way of our weekly life. haha!! ask anyone that has actually spent a week with us...it's definitely an adventure. LOL!! I love it though.
I love all the everyday pics. Maybe you can find those recorders, like in the greeting cards, to record the noise and put it in your album. That way when looking at the album you get the whole effect of the noise.
Post a Comment